WINGUP Partners., Inc. (hereinafter "we") recognizes the importance of personal information obtained from our stakeholders, and believes that protecting it is a fundamental for our business activities as well as one of the most critical business management issues.
In order to provide safe, secure and reliable services to our customers, we have established the following basic policy and strive to ensure that all employees are fully aware of and comply with it.
1. Basic Policies
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and applicable laws and regulations. In addition we will establish internal regulations regarding personal information protection (hereinafter "Our Regulations") and implement, maintain, strive to continuously improve them.
- We will establish a management system for personal information protection, and strive to ensure that our officers and employees are aware of and comply with Our Regulations.
- We will handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use explicitly indicated to our customers. In addition, we will not either disclose or provide any personal information provided by our customers to any third parties without the consent of the customer or without justifiable grounds.
- We will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, or destruct, etc. of personal information, while continuously improve information security and taking corrective measures.
- We will respond to the inquiry or request for disclosure from our customers regarding their own personal information in good faith and promptly.
Hiroshi Maruyama, President & CEO, WINGUP Partners., Inc.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
When we receive personal information from our customers, we will clearly indicate the purpose of use of the personal information in advance and use it within the scope of the purpose of use. If it becomes necessary to use the customer's personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use specified in advance, we will notify the customer to that effect and obtain the customer's consent before using it. The purposes of use of personal information we hold are shown as follows.
- Personal information regarding our customers
- Meetings with our customers for business negotiations, etc.
- Shipment of products, materials, etc.
- Sending information about our services, events, etc.
- Providing customer support and maintenance.
- Responding to inquiry or consultation from our customer.
- Provisioning various membership services.
- Service development, customer survey, monitoring, etc.
- Performance of a contract.
3. Appropriate acquisition of personal information
We acquire personal information in a legitimate and fair manner.
4. Provision of personal information
- We will not either disclose or provide any customer's personal information to third parties with the exception of the following cases:
- When we obtain the customer's consent.
- When required by law or regulation.
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property AND when it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- In case of succession of business due to merger, demerger, business transfer or other reasons.
- Notwithstanding clause one (1) above, when we determined that it is appropriate for our affiliated companies or agents (hereinafter collectively "Affiliates") to respond to the inquiries from the customer, or to provide services to the customer, we may provide Affiliates with the customer's personal information, including but not limited to, address, name and telephone number. In this case, the customer may request us to stop providing such personal information to the Affiliates.
Inquiries about personal information.
For inquiry regarding disclosure, correction, deletion and other requests about your personal information, please contact us with the inquiry form.
- 1. Access Information
- Please note that this site may collect access log information in order to provide better services. Collecting access log is not aiming at identifying customers personal information.
- 2. Cookies